Information for users
Pursuant to the current EU Regulation on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, you are hereby informed as to the identity of the data controller, the purposes for data processing and legitimacy thereof, recipients of the data and the origin of the processed data if it is any other than information provided voluntarily, and also your rights as data subject in regard to the services provided by Porto Petro Living, S.L. concerning your personal data.
Information about the data controller
PORTO PETRO LIVING, S.L.
Passeig d’es Port, 52
07691 Porto Petro
Balearic Islands, Spain
VAT ID No. ES B01828284
Represented by: Julia Wilken and Andre Koeth
Information about the purposes and legitimacy of data processing
The processes employed during processing are the legitimate interests of the data controller on the one hand, namely:
- Economic, accounting, tax, administrative, invoicing, customer and supplier management, and the services linked to such.
- Fulfilment of due diligence in accordance with the current laws on the prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism, management of legal and administrative acts of any kind, the use of digital certificates and signatures by users for representation purposes, where applicable, and on-line communication with the public administration and other private organisations.
And on the other hand, specific, unequivocal, informed consent by users.
- Sending advertising and publicity material via e-mail, via social media platforms (social media) or other on-line or physical means that are currently available or shall become available in the future, which permit commercial communication.
- Processing of contracts and any other requests by users via the contact forms.
- Sending of bulletins referring to the website where end users are provided with an opt-out or cancellation option in order to simplify how they report their intentions.
Data storage criteria in regard to electronic communications.
The data will be kept for the duration business relations last, and shall be locked thereafter in order to avoid the possibility of access. They will only be unlocked again if any authority (tax, commercial, labour or civil law) requests such from the data controller, although only until the date of expiry of the legal obligation to retain such data.
Information on data transfers
Personal data may be transferred to tax offices, banks and finance entities, and also other public offices and business partners within the real estate and nautical sectors, in any cases when such is justified and whenever such is necessary for business relations or business to take place. The data will not be transferred to any unrelated parties unless we are obliged to do so by law.
Data will not be transferred to any third party countries outside of the European Economic Area or international organisations, unless the users actively require the data controller to do so.
The origin of all the data that users have not voluntarily (or knowingly) supplied to the data controller is limited to the same places where the data controller may transfer the data in accordance with section one above, and where a power of attorney (notarial) granted by users, or other form of authorisation may be presented to legitimise requests.
Information about data subject rights
All data subjects have the right to check, rectify or delete existing data, to request limited processing, fully or partially object to processing, to withdraw consent for processing, and also to file a claim to the supervisory body or to file legal action.
These rights must be exclusively exercised before the data controller in any of the following ways:
- In person, at the data controller’s address provided in this document.
- By e-mail, at the contact address provided in this document, and in a justified manner in writing. Data subjects will also be required to provide some form of authentication (identification) when doing so.
- By registered post to the contact address provided in this document, and in a justified manner in writing. Data subjects will also be required to provide some form of authentication (identification) when doing so.
The format shall be in the form of a postal delivery (letter) or on-line communication (e-mail).
Mandatory supplying of data by users
When entering data and clicking on the fields in the form marked with an asterisk (*), users specifically, unequivocally agree that such data are necessary to fulfil the commission, and state that the furnished data is true and data subjects shall be responsible for reporting any changes. All the data requested via this website is mandatory, since such is necessary for Porto Petro Living, S.L. to optimally provide its services to users.